Nowadays, massage chairs are popular healthcare devices that provide body care and offer maximum health benefits to users. So, how is a massage chair structured to provide such benefits? Let’s explore the detailed structures and functions of its components in the article below.
Understanding the components of a massage chair and their benefits can be a game-changer for your wellness routine. These chairs are designed to provide a comprehensive massage experience, targeting various areas of the body to relieve tension and promote relaxation. If you’re considering incorporating a massage chair into your wellness routine and have questions about its use or benefits, visit chperformance.ca/faq for more information. Their team of professionals is ready to guide you through your wellness journey.
1. The external components
Below are the external components of the massage chair designed to take care of the body and improve the health of the users:
- The Back and Seat: The back and seat of the massage chair are designed with suitable materials to provide users with a comfortable and pleasant experience during usage. This crucial component functions to support the entire back and seat of the user.
- The Headrest: The headrest can be easily detached and adjusted up or down according to each person’s height. It usually has a certain level of firmness to support the neck, shoulders, and upper back of the user, providing a comfortable experience.
- The Arms Massage Part: This part is located on both sides of the chair’s hips. It serves as a place for users to rest their hands while they are also provided a relaxing massage through airbags.
- Calves and Foot massage part: It is often equipped with airbags for kneading and releasing, infrared heating, and moving roller balls that promote good blood circulation, reduce numbness and pain, and provide a comfortable sensation.
- The Control Panel of Massage Chairs: This is the part where users can customize the types of massage and intensity levels (strong, medium, gentle) of the massage chair. Users simply need to sit on the chair and select any desired massage mode through the control panel.
- Massage Chair Wheels: There are 4 wheels underneath allowing users to move around freely.
Additionally, there are other components such as cup holders, armrests, etc, depending on the chair type, providing more convenience for users.
2. The internal components
The internal structure is the “soul” of the massage chair. The more advanced and modern the internal components are, the better relaxation and health care experience they can provide for users. Below are some common internal components of a massage chair:
The Airbag System
Airbags are often placed in various positions around the massage chair, such as the shoulders, arms, hips, buttocks, thighs, and calves. Each airbag is composed of 2 parts: an outer layer and an inner airbag.
The main function of the airbags is to inflate and deflate rapidly, providing compression and decompression to enhance joint flexibility and perform squeezing and kneading techniques. As a result, it helps the body parts to promote elasticity, prevent cramps, alleviate stiffness and swelling, and improve blood circulation.
The massage chair equipped with multiple airbags will offer users the most relaxing and comfortable experience possible.
The Roller System
The massage chair rollers are composed of a track, roller arm, roller balls or wheels, and a roller motor. They are designed to move flexibly along the back, providing deep tissue and muscle massage, targeting joints and bones to effectively alleviate pain, soreness, and fatigue.
Below is a summary table of some common types of massage chair rollers:
|Type of Rollers
|The roller is in a fixed position with only limited movement: left – right, up – down.
|Move left – right, up – down and also front – back.
|The larger size of the 4D roller construction allows for deeper massage, with movement in multiple directions – left-right, up-down, front-back, in-out – creating a more realistic and authentic massage experience.
|The 5D roller size is larger than the 4D rollers, allowing for a deeper and longer massage along the massage track, with movement in multiple directions – left-right, up-down, front-back, in-out.
The Frame of Massage Chairs
It is the place where the rollers are fixed to slide across various parts of the body. The massage chair frame is typically made from sturdy materials such as iron, stainless steel, etc., to provide excellent support for the user’s body.
Some Internal Components
In addition, the massage chair also contains internal components such as the Control Panel, Massage Mechanism, Massage Motors, Massage Pistons, Massage Adaptor, and so on. These are essential electro-mechanical components that enable the massage chair to function properly and smoothly, providing the best experience for the users.
Those are the structures of a massage chair and their effects on users. We hope this article has provided you with a better understanding of this health care device. If you are interested in owning a high-quality massage chair from a reputable brand to take care of your health and your family’s, you can visit the website https://maxcare.com.vn/ghe-massage/ or contact the hotline number (+84) 0989 255 355 for assistance.