Are you searching for the best WooCommerce currency converter plugin so that you can highlight your store’s pricing packages in multiple currencies? WooCommerce is a seamless tool that transforms your website into an online store. However, it may lack certain features that are essential for your business. For instance, if you want to switch between the different currencies of your customers for the international market segment,
Many WordPress and WooCommerce currency switcher plugins enable you to incorporate multiple currencies into your online store. Ultimately, this provides you with an intuitive and better user experience and could eventually increase the number of your sales. Hence, in this blog, we’ve discussed some of the best WordPress and WooCommerce currency switcher plugins that boost your brand strategy to the next level.
1. Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
The Currency Switcher for WooCommerce is a robust and powerful WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin that automatically detects the customer’s language and location and changes the currency off on that particular aspect. When you are on the checkout page, you can shuffle the website’s currency.
This plugin is also available in both premium and free versions, and it can be downloaded either from the official website repository of WordPress or directly from the WordPress Dashboard.
The following are some of the features of WooCommerce currency switcher plugins:
- It detects currency based on the country and language.
- the ability to add country flags
- automatically changes the currency rates.
- There are various format options for each specified currency.
The Currency Switcher for WooCommerce has approximately 5000 active installations and has been updated recently. Hence, it is fully compatible with the latest version of WordPress.
2. WooCommerce Multi-Currency
The WooCommerce multi-currency plugin is considered one of the best WooCommerce currency switcher on the list. This plugin is compatible with diversified features, and it is available in both freemium and premium versions. This plugin allows you to quickly create an exchange rate with no difficulties or complications.Besides, it accepts one or multiple payment currencies.
The following are some of the features of WooCommerce multi-currency plugins:
- The plugin can be added to the website using a widget or a shortcode.
- It enables the user to easily customize currency symbols.
- It is compatible with the WooCommerce store.
- It is automatically updated with the real-time versions of the exchange rates.
Hence, the premium version cost is $30 and includes free support for 6 months. This plugin can be easily downloaded from the official WordPress website. Furthermore, the Multicurrency for WooCommerce plugin has over 10,000 active installations and works smoothly with the latest version of the WordPress platform.
3. WOOCS-WooCommerce Currency Switcher
WOOCS-WooCommerce Currency Switcher is a freemium WooCommerce multi-currency switcher plugin for the WooCommerce platform that enables site visitors to switch product prices based on the set currency rates in real-time and pay in the selected currencies.
WooCommerce WOOCS is a multi-currency plugin that enables the addition of any currency to the WooCommerce store, the ideal system to make the WooCommerce store site in multiple currencies. As a WooCommerce currency tool, that consists of the shortcode [woocs] and the widget’s availability.
The following are the features of the WOOCS-WooCommerce Currency Switcher:
- It provides three different graphic designs for the currency switcher interface.
- It offers more than 7 currency aggregators for instant currency rate updates.
- It enables customers to pay at checkout via their currency parameters.
- Adjust your price formats, customize money signs, and eventually collect currency switcher statistics.
5. CBX Currency Converter (Freemium and Premium)
CBX Currency Converter is considered one of the best currency switcher plugins for the WooCommerce platform. It enables you to easily display the prices in your shoppers’ local currency and display exchange rates using widgets and shortcodes. This tool consists of four display layouts and takes the exchange rates from Google Finance.
On top of that, this result-oriented multi-currency plugin supports more than 117 currencies and enables you to showcase up to 10 different currencies in the same instance. Ultimately, CBX allows you to display the countries’ flags to easily find the suitable currency and select how many decimals you want to highlight to provide accuracy in terms of prices.
The following are some of the features of the CBX Currency Converter:
- It displays the prices in the local currency.
- four different layouts in a set
- Support for widgets and shortcodes
- It supports over 117 different currencies.
- Display up to 10 different currencies simultaneously.
- Based on the AJAX calculator
5. YITH Multi-Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
The YITH Multicurrency Switcher for WooCommerce is a feature-rich, easy-to-configure, and powerful WooCommerce extension that helps you configure a comprehensive multi currency system in your online store. This lets you work in different international markets and show prices in different currencies.
Instead of automatically displaying currencies based on the customer’s location, you can also set up specific currencies based on the specified locations. The plugin offers options to add conversion rates in a manual order or apply them automatically. Additionally, you can hide some payment methods as per the customer’s currency.
Certainly, the use of currency switchers helps users shuffle multiple currencies in an easy and result-oriented manner. Hence, the aforementioned discussion highlights some of the best WooCommerce and WordPress currency switcher plugins that offer intuitive ways to boost your brand identity to the next level.