Driving to and from Dallas Fort Worth Airport can be stressful, especially if you’re new to the area and don’t know your way around or if you’re traveling with a group of people who need to split up at some point in the trip.
Although it may appear that many companies offers a wide variety of automobile rental alternatives, not all of them are open to individuals under the age of 25 or those who just possess an international driver’s licence.
What is required for renting a car under 25?
Any driver who is going overseas and intends to rent a car needs to have an international driving permit. Besides the many benefits, an IDP may be the cheapest car rental for under 25 at some locations. An international driving permit only costs around $20 and can be used for up to one year after it’s issued!
You can save money by renting a car at one of these locations instead of using Uber or taxis or paying for uber pool/taxi drivers’ gas expenses. However, in order to rent from this location, you must be over 18 and have driver’s licence from your region; if either of these requirements are not met, they will not issue you an IDP.
Tips and Tricks to Reduce the Cost of Your Rental Car While Traveling
- Be flexible with dates and times. The earlier you can get in touch with the car rental company, the more likely they’ll have a variety of vehicles available for you (meaning lower prices). So if you don’t need your rental for any specific dates, try contacting them early Monday morning and see what their selection is like.
- Consider taking a shuttle from the airport or from your hotel to avoid parking fees.
- Avoid major holidays. It’s best to avoid renting a car at Dallas Fort Worth Airport DFW on major holidays because these are often some of the busiest days of the year and a lot of people are travelling at this time of year.
- Remember that your age matters! While all U.S. citizens over 18 years old are eligible for a driver license, you must be at least 25 years old to rent most cars in Texas without paying an additional fee!
- Explore the country. From California to Maine, Hawaii to Alaska, there are plenty of beautiful places in America worth visiting! And while doing so, save money by renting a car through Enterprise at one of our many locations near Dallas Fort Worth Airport DFW instead of going with another company. That way you can explore whatever part of America you desire while staying within budget!
What is the average rate for the cheapest car rental for under 25?
The average annual rate for the cheapest car rental for under 25-year-olds is about $120 (excluding taxes and surcharges). Rates can vary significantly depending on the company and also, of course, on how long you intend to rent. Some offer discounts with advance reservations as well as special packages like an economy plus or an executive option which may be the cheapest car rental for under 25-year-olds.
Of course these are not cheap either but they do come with benefits such as roadside assistance, free upgrades at hotels and extra insurance coverage that make them worth it in some cases. The rates given here are all estimates only since rates will depend on what type of vehicle you want (SUV or economy), your credit rating, your age and more.
When it comes to renting a car from any location including Dallas Fort Worth Airport DFW don’t forget that higher demand will mean higher prices so booking early will usually save money.