People have been smoking weed for centuries. In eastern countries like India, people have incorporated weed into their religious rituals. They consume weed in religious festivals, and the sadhus roam around half-naked, smoking weed. In fact, it is the Indian culture that inspired the hippie movement in America. So, whether you call it ganja, weed, cannabis, or marijuana, they have more or less the same effect on your body. Even though they have therapeutic benefits, they have been considered illegal here in America for a long. But over the last decade, marijuana has been legalized in most of the US States. Doctors have recognized the medicinal value of the plant and have incorporated the plant into different medicines. Continue reading this article to learn different ways to consume cannabis.
Pain Reduction: Canna oil made with the extracts of cannabis reduces muscle pain. If you are struggling with joint pain and nothing seems to work, use canna oil, which is great for reducing pain. All you have to do is apply a small portion of canna oil onto your skin, and it will work wonders for your skin. The oil penetrates layers of skin and provides deep relaxation to your tissues.
- You may ask your massage therapist to use canna oil instead of regular oils. Regular use of canna oil will help you reduce the pain.
- People who want instant relief may use cannabis pills and tablets that help them reduce pain. The pills help numb the nerves and provide you with a sense of drowsiness. You may learn more about the basics of medical cannabis before you start consuming the pills for health concerns.
- When one goes through chemotherapy, doctors may recommend one smoke weed. Consuming marijuana helps numb the excruciating pain one undergoes when one is treated for cancer.
Stress & Anxiety: People feel stressed out ever so often. Modern work schedules can be tough, and that can cause anxiety among people. One can smoke marijuana to relieve stress. Recreational use of marijuana has been made legal in most states of America. Previously, one would get arrested for possessing a small amount of weed. But now, you can legally purchase different types of weed from a certified dispensary. Celebrities and pop stars advocate smoking weed. Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, and Snoop Dogg are among the many who have championed the recreational use of marijuana. Be sure to purchase the pre-rolls from an authorized marijuana shop to avoid legal trouble.
Slows Down Alzheimer’s Disease: Older people tend to be forgetful. But at times, the rate of forgetfulness might accelerate. Alzheimer’s is a dangerous disease that makes a patient forget his own identity. Studies show a patient who is under a lot of stress is likely to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease. Luckily, regular consumption of cannabis slows down the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Some people cannot stand the smoke and therefore avoid smoking weed. But they might want to experience the high that comes with smoking marijuana. They can consume cannabis edibles to enjoy the benefits of marijuana.
- One may purchase pot brownies or cannabis gummies that look like real gummies. These edibles are easy to carry, and one gets an instant high after consuming the products.