Today, camouflage overalls are used not only for military purposes. It is widely used in hunting, while fishing, in some industries and even in everyday life. In this article, we will consider the main types of camouflage.
What is camouflage?
Camouflage is a camouflage coloration that is used to reduce the visibility of a person. Previously, it was used only for military purposes and allowed personnel and even equipment to become almost invisible among the foliage or in snowy areas.
But today camouflage overalls are used not only for military purposes. It is widely used in hunting, while fishing, in some industries and even in everyday life. Camouflage has also become fashionable among young people, who choose it as their main outfit.
You can buy a camouflage military suit in the online store https://uarmprotection.com/product/ghillie-suit/. If you need high-quality and durable clothing, you can buy a camouflage suit by ordering on this site. They create reliable models that meet all modern parameters and reduce the visibility of a person in certain conditions.
The main types of camouflage suits
Since the Cold War, it has been customary to separate camouflage. It can be not only green or white, but also other colors. They create the shape of summer and winter options, with additional pockets, hidden compartments and more.
There is such a classification:
- “Forest” – costumes are used in Europe and America;
- “Desert” – mainly common in Central Asia and North Africa;
- “Jungle” – these models are designed for tropical forests;
- “Winter” – suitable for winter regions;
- “Bush” – costumes are used only in southern Africa and are created in a limited way.
Camouflage cannot be universal. It is recommended to create it for a specific area, taking into account the time of year, weather, and even the time of day when it will be used.
Among the wide variety of camouflage suits, the most common are the following types:
- “Forest” – this camouflage is made in dark green;
- Winter camouflage is made on the basis of white, so that a person in such clothes is not visible in the snow;
- The Desert camouflage has light gray and light brown tones, which allows it to blend in well with the terrain;
- Jungle camouflage is black and marsh.
In addition, there are camouflages for specific regions and countries. They are developed depending on the type of terrain, choosing complex combinations of shades.