Silicone parts are realized by silicone prototype, which is already one of the common methods in the industry. Regarding the custom processing of silicone bracelets, many friends are not very familiar with the special properties of the product materials and the production and processing technology, so the products produced to show a lack of performance and the decline of practical functions.
And some friends directly compare the hardness and softness of the ready-made products and choose one. The current silicone wristband is the one over there. Then how to choose the silicone wristband when it is customized and processed to the end hardness. A way of handling silicone parts.
Medical grade Gravure Silicone Bracelet
The silicone prototype is very effective and everyone is very satisfied with its test results. The selection of the hardness and softness of the silicone will produce different differences in the performance of different products, and the silicone wristband is the one on the other side. Up to now, the hardness of the commonly used silicone wristbands is between 40-60 degrees. This hardness range is very consistent with the specifications of silicone parts.
There is a certain difference in each hardness. For example, the elongation rate of the material at 40 degrees will reach about 150%, and the hardness at 60 degrees can only reach about 80%. The hardness range of silicone parts needs to be more precise Consideration. Therefore, we want to clearly recognize the functional requirements of the product and clearly recognize the hardness and softness of the product. What effects are required?
Medical grade silk screen silicone bracelet
The silicone prototype is an effective way, and it is also used by everyone. High-hardness silicone wristbands are more difficult to produce. For silicone product manufacturers, the higher the hardness of the silicone wristbands selected, the higher the production rate will be, and the tension of the wristband will also be affected. The production of silicone parts has high demands on the craftsmanship and cannot simply be treated as ordinary silicone products.
Moreover, it will also cause disconnection at any time. Therefore, when choosing a silicone bracelet with high hardness, you must first familiarize yourself with whether the structure of the product can withstand the corresponding hardness response. For silicone bracelets, it is recommended that the hardness or not too high. If compared with other processes, silicone prototype has unparalleled cost performance.
Silicone parts with lower hardness are most afraid of the softening of the product. Insufficient tension will cause the product to rebound and the molecular chain of the product will lose its effectiveness. Therefore, low-hardness silicone wristbands are recommended not to be stretched and twisted for a long time to ensure normal use. Hardness silicone products need to be vulcanized before they can be released normally.
The silicone prototype cannot be carried out alone, it is usually a pre-process of the molding process. If the mold is released in advance in order to improve the efficiency and reduce the time during the production and processing of the silicone manufacturer, it may cause the product to become soft and weak, resulting in the phenomenon that the stretching will not bounce. Find the reason.
Therefore, we recommend that the hardness of the designed and produced silicone bracelet is usually between 40°-70°.
Description of silicone parts process
1 Mixing process of silicone parts. It is recommended to add materials in the order of red, green, and blue to the table. Remember that the black solid coupling agent must be added before the clay. The black solid coupling agent is the same as the liquid silicon 69, but it is convenient to use. If using a liquid, use 1 serving.
2 Vulcanization conditions at 170°C for 8 minutes. If you want to shorten the time, it is recommended to wait until the final adjustment time is completed. The silicone prototype should not be seen as a simple performance testing session, it should be used as the basis for the entire customization program.
3 Origin of raw materials Black solid coupling agent and clay PW98, Shanghai Maotong Industrial Co., Ltd.
4 If there is a small open mill, it is recommended to make these 3 formulas at a time, and the results will be counted so that you will have adjustment experience in the future. This recipe only requires adjusting the amount of clay.
- The more clay, the greater the hardness and elongation. In the same way, the more complex the silicone product is, the more important the silicone prototype is.
B.S can adjust the elongation, S 0.5 part to 0.8 can be. Probably 0.6 is optimal. Many silicone parts do not meet this standard, but it is very important.
- Carbon black has high hardness, constant elongation, high strength, and low resistance. It is not recommended to add too much carbon black to this formula. It does not need carbon black to increase its strength. The clay itself is very strong. Therefore, the recommended dosage of N330 carbon black is 25 or 30 parts. If there is no N330, it can be replaced with N550, then N550 is recommended to be 35 copies and clay 85. Can do 75, 85, 95 variables.
- If you are interested, you can add two more copies of PEG 2000, mix them with the coupling agent, and add it before the clay. It doesn’t feel necessary. Same goes for Silicone parts, but also other silicone products have similar Happening. You need to have a deeper understanding of silicone prototype.
- The static stiffness is closely related to the mold structure. After the material formula is determined, if the static stiffness deviates, the static stiffness is adjusted through the groove; the wider and deeper the groove, the smaller the static stiffness.
- Paraffin can not be added, adding it may affect the appearance, but it is good for aging.