Day by day, the head’s hair is getting thinner, falling out; baldness is being heard in the mouths of many. There is no end to the worries about hair loss, hair loss or thinning hair. Hair is made up of a protein called keratin. Hair contains 98 percent protein and 3 percent water. All we see in the hair is dead cells because it has no sensory cells. The hair grows by half an inch every month. Usually, hair grows to be two to four years old. Then the growth slows down. Hair grows faster in summer but less in winter. The average lifespan of hair is two to eight years. So hair falls out naturally every day.
Early Signs of Balding
Almost everyone gets short hair while washing or combing their hair. But does that not mean that you will have baldness in the next few months? That’s not always the case, but experts say some early signs of balding can be detected.
- Expert doctors say that if a person has specific symptoms, it is almost sure that he will be supportive in the future. What are the symptoms? Let’s find out.
- The line of hair at the very beginning of the head has described the hairline. Make sure that the hair is falling out of this hairline. If so, you may have baldness in eternity.
- People who suffer from anemia are more likely to get bald. In fact, if the hemoglobin in the body is low, the hair does not get proper nutrition. As a result, the chances of getting bald hair increase.
- Decreased hair density is an early sign of balding. How do you know if your hair is getting thinner? Hold the hair of your crown among your fists. Notice how whole the handful of hair is. Following a month, seize the hair of the head in this way repeatedly. Try to know if the amount of hair in the first appears more minor than the last time. If so, the hair is preparing more transparent.
- Do you suffer from dandruff? Then your possibilities of getting bald in the future are high because those who have dandruff on their head, their hair roots become weak. As a result, the risk of hair loss and baldness increases.
- Do you have hypothyroidism? Does that mean your thyroid gland is less active than usual? Then the chances of getting bald on your head are high.
What is the way to prevent hair loss and baldness?
Vitamin-rich eating habits: If you canister balanced and nutritious food to the body, your hair fall will be reduced soon. Vitamins are suitable not only for our body but also for our hair. Vitamin A, in particular, maintains the fitness of the scalp by creating sebum. Vitamin E benefits blood circulation, resulting in a new hair increase. Vitamin B again defends your hair from stain.
Drink plenty of water: Each of our hair follicles includes nearly one-fourth of the water. So drink at least eight glasses of water every day to assure the health and completion of your hair.
Avoid alcohol & cigarettes: Alcohol stops your hair growth. Stay away from alcohol to support the health of your hair. Cigarettes prevent the blood from flowing in your scalp resulting in reduced hair increase.
Although most treatments have improved somewhat, it is not possible to return to normal. There are several benefits to using 2-5 percent minoxidil. Or, find an anti-DHT shampoo that works.