Features of eSports betting
The key to successful betting in any esports discipline is a thorough knowledge of the rules and features of the game itself. Those bettors who themselves are good at conditional Dota 2 or CS:GO will have more chances to win. But you can’t do without pre-match analysis – just like in classical sports. Be sure to keep the following in mind:
- The current rating of teams in the selected discipline.
- History of face-to-face confrontations in the current and previous seasons.
- Compositions of teams, their experience and teamwork.
- Degree of motivation and prestige of the tournament.
How to bet on esports online
The procedure for betting on the outcome of an eSports event is no different from betting on football or boxing. Before the start of the game, you must create an account on the website of the bookmaker. If you are registering with a classic bookmaker, the procedure is standard. And to play on specialized sites BetsCSGO or Betsdota, you need a valid account on the Steam platform. Features of the procedure for identifying the player’s personality – its terms and conditions – depend on the rules of the bookmaker’s office.
Replenishment of the balance on the bookmaker’s website can be carried out by any of the proposed methods. Most often, users make deposits from bank cards or electronic wallets. It is possible to replenish cash in terminals or communication salons. Some bookmakers accept popular cryptocurrencies, for example, Bitcoin esports betting.
After replenishing the balance, you can go directly to betting. In the esports line, select the game and tournament you are interested in, and then the outcome. To add an outcome to a bet slip, click on the odds. If you want to create an express or a system, add several outcomes (two or more) to the coupon. After entering the amount and confirming the bet, you need to get the end of the match and receive the calculation.
Types of eSports bets
Betting on eSports is noticeably different from other sports such as tennis and football, although in many respects they copy the types of betting presented in more common disciplines. To start winning, you need to get a complete understanding of all types of bets.
- Exodus. The simplest bet offering to choose the winner. It can be one of two teams or a specific esportsman. The number of options for choosing an outcome directly depends on the discipline being played.
- Handicap. It works on a similar principle as in other team sports. However, here the handicap is given to the number of points earned by eSports teams.
- Total. Typically used in Counter Strike Global Offensive, where the BC client must determine the number of cards involved during the game. Also, the total occurs in other disciplines when the total number of rounds of the meeting is calculated.
- First blood. Another bet for CS:GO. Here it is determined which e-sportsman of which team will be killed first.
- Round win. The player guesses in which round one of the opposing sides will win.
- Even/Odd. The client determines whether the final number of rounds of the meeting will be even or odd.
- Accurate account. Everything is simple here. The player guesses with what score the esports match will end.
- Long term rates. Conclusion of a bet on the entire tournament. The client determines who, in his opinion, will become the owner of the title.
How to bet on esports
You can start betting on esports at any time. To do this, you will need to register on the website of the bookmaker, confirm your passport data, and also replenish your personal account. However, do not rush in trying to make money. You need to carefully approach the process of choosing both a bookmaker and a specific bet:
- See what the eSports betting shops have to offer. Compare odds, painting and starting bonuses.
- Having chosen a suitable office, do not rush to replenish your account. Try betting on esports with free bet to see the risks for yourself.
- If you are ready to spend real money, then before making a bet, study the opinions of experts on thematic sites.
- Remember that betting is a gambling game in which you can always lose. To increase the chance of winning, you need to choose the optimal strategy.
No one can guarantee the regularity of winnings at a bookmaker. And it doesn’t matter what bets are made on: e-sports or classic football. We are talking about gambling, so be prepared to lose your betting bank sooner or later.