SEO is one of the best ways of Digital Marketing Services for growing organically on search engine. Keywords play an essential role in SEO; mainly, long tail keywords help users reach out to their target audience in a short time. If you are looking for a most trusted Austin SEO Company for a killer SEO strategy, you need to know a few things.
Before we start, let’s know about what exactly is Long Tail Keyword?
- Long-tail keywords are more detailed (and typically longer) terms with lower search traffic and competitiveness than popular terms.
- Long-tail keywords are the most effective approach to finding searchers ready to buy a product or service, which is a significant benefit for marketers.
- It works by concentrating on the nature of the search by your target audience.
- Long-tail keywords can get you visitors who can become your customers.
- It focuses on quality than quantity.
Types of long-tail keywords
1. Supporting Long Tail Keywords
Even though they are theoretically still classified as long-tail keywords, supporting long-tail keywords tackle broad themes and are more challenging to rank for. This is because Google is clever, and when it comes to such terms, it considers frequent keywords and incorporates them into the ranks. This also implies that if you rank for the broad phrase, you’ll also rank for the related, long-tail keywords.
2. Long-Tail Keywords
Long-tail keywords that are unique to a topic are less competitive and simpler to rank for. These keywords aren’t centred on a broad core keyword, but rather on your product/topic.
Benefits of targeting long-tail keywords
1. Reduced competition
It is a fact that long-tail keywords are simple to rank top on the search bar because of the lower competition. Do you know? There are around 70% of web searches from long-tail keywords only. Hence you can imagine the quality leads you will be attracting if you include them in your seo strategy.
2. An improved conversion rate.
The conversion rate is pretty high compared to short tail keywords because when users search for a long tail keyword, they are targeting a specific need. Let’s take an example to understand that if a person looks for “blue sweater for baby girl online” this keyword will likely convert, and the user may buy. If a person searches for “sweater for babies, ” the user may not convert.
3. Increases the likelihood that your content being noticed.
These days google algorithms take individual searches more into consideration. Usually, the search results that appear are based on the user’s location, sex, age, and search history. Therefore, google shows different results for similar short keywords to two different users. However, long-tail keywords are more direct and help optimize your website for different types of searchers.