flat roof construction The home builder company บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน will provide the following components:
- The top floor is the top layer of the roof. It serves to protect the material of the underlying layer from weather-induced corrosion. or scratching from moving equipment on the roof Generally, the material used is gravel, crushed stone, or flooring material, etc.
- Drainage layer serves to drain water caused by rain or snow to gravel drainage pipes, which may be a gravel layer, a rock layer, a layer of drainage material. or floor niche
- Layer of roof covering material It is a layer that acts as waterproof. This layer should have a slope of approximately ¼” per foot (1 :50) to allow water on the roof to easily flow to the drain. The slope can be achieved by extending the height of the roof beams. Insulation thickness or the thickness of the concrete slab The covering layer system can be divided into two types according to the material layer characteristics:
- Self-assembled round material.
- Single layer round material.
- Insulating plate layer
- Anti-moisture sheet layer It is a protective layer against water droplets that may arise from condensation resulting from the difference between the internal temperature and the outside temperature. Water droplets are formed on the side with higher temperatures. Especially in areas with colder than 40 ºF (4 ºC) and indoor relative humidity greater than or equal to 45%, at an indoor temperature of approximately 68 ºF (20 ºC), a layer of shielding is strongly recommended. Although there is a layer of insulation that prevents the top surface of the roof from being exposed to outside temperatures that reduce condensation. But still need a double layer of waterproofing membrane for protection. and should be covered all over the roof area and various punctures in the roof, please read the section for more information
- roof sheet It should be thick enough so that the slope can be adjusted to allow the water to drain. while still being able to carry the water tanker as designed This layer should be adjusted to be smooth and clean so that the material can be placed over the top neatly. In the case of roof sheeting, having a large area Expansion joints should be provided using sheets.
Insulated panels for building houses รับสร้างบ้าน will resist the passage of heat. Insulation panels can be placed in 3 positions:
- Below the roof sheet
- Between the roof sheet and the waterproof sheet
- The top of the sheet is waterproof.
- In case of wanting to place a layer of insulation below the roof sheet The insulating board should be a prefabricated fiber board type. which have various thickness and sizes to choose to use with the frame to be placed with a layer of moisture-proof sheet covering below another layer
- In case of wanting to place a layer of insulation between the roof sheet and the waterproof layer The insulating board should be a rigid foam board type. or aerated concrete insulation that is hard enough to support the weight of the waterproof layer and gravel on top. and should be laid at least two floors by placing alternately so that the joints between the first layer of insulation sheet do not match the second layer to prevent temperature loss along the seam And the first layer of slate should be stretched to the roof sheet with fasteners. to prevent the lift off due to the wind The second layer is attached to the first layer with asphalt rubber when rigid foam insulation is required. The other layer should be covered with gypsum smooth to prepare the surface for the waterproofing layer.
- Placing an insulating layer above the waterproofing layer will prevent external temperature from acting on the waterproofing sheet. But it does not provide moisture protection for waterproofing sheets. This insulation sheet is made of foam and is moisture resistant. It is laid on a waterproof layer bonded with asphalt rubber and a layer of gravel to prevent sunlight and to hold the insulation in place. A gravel layer is placed on a drainage layer made of a sheet of drainage material.
Single layer roof covering material
Single layer roof coverings are available in sheet and liquid form. For complex roofs that are domed or curved. liquid covering material required To be able to spread evenly over the roof area, liquid materials such as silicone, neoprene, butyl rubber and polyurethane, etc. can be used for flat roofs, sheet roof covering materials can be used, including:
- Thermoplastic sheet. Weld together by heat or chemical solution.
- PVC sheet and PVC alloy sheet.
- Polymer Bitumen Asphalt Rubber Sheet Asphalt, polymer has been added to increase flexibility, adhesion and strength. as well as mixed fiberglass fibers to enhance the toughness of the material
- Thermosetting plates. Used to attach to the roof sheet with glue.
- EPDM sheet is a flexible vulcanized material.
- CSPE sheet is synthetic rubber.
- Neoprene sheet is a synthetic rubber.
These sheets are approximately 0.03″ to 0.10″ (0.8 to 2.5) thin, flexible and strong. It has the ability to resist fire, oil, chemicals, ultraviolet rays. and various erosion Some may be reinforced with glass fiber or polyester. Some types may be coated for longer flame resistance. You should consult the manufacturer to know the following matters.
- Material properties
- Type of background material. insulation and shared fasteners
- Installation pattern of roof covering material and waterproofing sheet.
- Quality standard accreditation from the institute.
Details on the installation of roof coverings are discussed on this page and the following. Only EPDM type materials are shown. Other types of materials have similar installation principles. EPDM types can be installed in 3 ways:
- The system is welded to the floor throughout the sheet.
- Fastening system with fasteners.
- Pebble anchoring system
The system is welded together throughout the sheet.
The roof overlay is bonded to the roof over the entire sheet with glue. Whether the roof is concrete, wooden floors or hard insulated panels. By using the device to fix it along the edge around the area and embedded in the roof sheet.
Fastening system with fasteners
After installing the insulating board by attaching it to the roof roof with fasteners to cover with sheets
Cover the roof and secure it to the roof with metal sheets and fasteners.
Pebble overlay system
In this system both the insulating board and the roof covering are overlaid with river pebbles to remain in place. Only the end of the edge is secured with a fixing device. or nails around the area