Roofing service is a comprehensive home improvement project that not only adds value to the property but fetches the highest return on investments (ROI). The National Association of Realtors survey says that new roofing gives 105% of ROI. You would be amazed to learn that roof restoration is imperative to calculate ‘recovered project cost’ (RPC). Restoration of roof or installation of a new one boosts the property value. Here is the comprehensive guide by to answer all your queries.
Roof structures and restoration depend on the quality and skilled workmanship. You can use series from Commercial roofing Columbus Ohio. Your business spaces become safer, and the entire building gets new life. You must identify whether it is basic repair, complete restoration, renovation, or replacement of the roofing structure.
A plethora of options for commercial rooftops –
- Shingles style roofs – These are the most durable and budget-friendly roofing solutions. More than 80% of American buildings use asphalt shingles for roof structures. Shingle roofing installation is quick and costs around $8500 per standard size roof fixing. One of the best features of these roofing systems is that they have the longest life (25-30 years), and one can repurpose them for making pavements.
You can add different shades also for the rooftops. Mixtures of fiberglass and mineral composites create aesthetically designed shingle roofs. You can choose from green, grey, brown and even red. The entire appearance looks different depending on the type you select – architectural or three-tab shingles.
- Metal roofing – Although metal roof structures give a modern feel to the property, they are in use since, 1800s. The blend of metal sheets with shingles makes the entire top cover of the commercial space very robust. A combination of zinc and aluminum creates a light-weighted yet durable roofing solution. You can get metal roof restoration and forget about it as these last up to 80 years. Metal roofs are extremely low maintenance solutions for large commercial spaces. The cost comes to around $12 per square foot, depending on the size of the property.
- Wood rooftop – How about giving the business space a very classical or Tudor look? Changing the rooftop by using wood adds drama and gives a fresh feel. However, large-sized properties prefer an alternative to wooden roofing. It is ideal for dry climates. But if you love the whole natural feel, why not try cedar, pinewood, or redwood to add the cottage feel. You may prefer Cedar roofing as it economical and costs around $6 per square foot.
Always hire licensed and insured restoration services. You get a covered guaranteeon installation, renovation, and replacement of roofing styles. Look out for the warning indicators that you need a new roof.
- Visible wears and cracks
- Leakage or dampness on walls and ceiling
- Mold, Moisture, and rotten smell
- Roof sagging or peeling off
- Dipping of walls or water patches
- Breaks, gaps, or crakes in between
- Loose or missing tiles and slates
- Disjoints and weakening valleys
You can discuss warranty coverage and extension to manage the annual maintenance and services. The qualified and insured restoration companies offer insurance and post installation maintenance. You will need to know about roofing installation expert Sarasota Fl