A Medical tourism Destination
Rhinoplasty cost in Mumbai is within an affordable range for the person conscious about his looks. Besides this significant advantage, you should consider some other prime benefits of the procedure before going through it.
- There is an expert and experienced Rhinoplasty surgeons in Mumbai and across India.
- People can enjoy vacations and cosmetic surgery together as they offer fast-track services for Rhinoplasty surgery.
- Due to affordable Rhinoplasty costs in Mumbai, people from all areas, whether middle class or elite, can enjoy the benefits.
Variations in Cost of the Treatment
Nose Reshaping Surgery or Rhinoplasty has a massive impact on the quality of life and self-confidence. Everyone wants an attractive nose matching the face look to enjoy the potential benefits. So, they look for trustworthy surgery centers offering affordable price ranges. They find variations in the cost of Rhinoplasty in different clinics in various Indian cities. They also find other cosmetic surgery centers available even in the same town of India.
These aspects might confuse you when choosing a skilled plastic surgeon. But, there is another potential solution for you in this situation. Whenever you find multiple clinics and surgeon options for the Rhinoplasty, you can go to Dr. Siddharth Prakash and Lilavati Hospital, where you can get the cost-effective treatment. It is a specialized clinic for plastic surgery procedures, so it can significantly give you an edge in a row.
The reason behind the Cost Variation
The cost might vary based on the patient’s requirements, and it usually ranges from Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs 2,50,000. This price range increased due to specific additional therapies during the primary treatment like deviated septum correction, augmentation, and crooked nose correction. Doing these raise the price ranges up to Rs. 2,50,000. However, the doctor declares the exact cost during consultation itself, after examining the patient’s facial anatomy and discussing his expectations.
Factors Accounting Rhinoplasty Surgery Cost
Multiple factors impact the Rhinoplasty cost in Mumbai and across India. These include;
- Like all other plastic surgeries, the complex nature of Rhinoplasty is the primary reason for its increased cost. A plastic surgeon must look after the nose functions and the best aesthetic outcomes.
- Techniques used for the procedure affect the cost significantly. Open surgery and non-surgical Rhinoplasty are easier to perform, so they cost less than immediate surgery, which is a bit complex and challenging and demands a higher cost.
- The surgeon fee also affects the price range. A highly skilled and experienced surgeon takes more consultation fees and then carries out the procedure.
- Hospital-related expenses like rooms, beds, discharge, and admission also vary. So, they can also raise or lessen the treatment charges based on the type and location of the hospital.
Considering the factors mentioned above and analysis of the cost ranges of Rhinoplasty, it appears highly essential to consult the resource surgeon before taking any decision. The existing knowledge about the treatment’s benefits, risks, and cost can help you choose the right option.
Knowing the cost range for Rhinoplasty is essential before going through it. The actual cost of this treatment lies between Rs. 80,000 and Rs. 2,50,000, which is nearly equal to one-third of the western countries. It is an affordable range for the patient, and that’s also the primary reason behind the increasing trend toward Rhinoplasty in India.