A tummy tuck is another term for the surgical surgery known as abdominoplasty. The procedure involves removing extra skin and fat from the belly, leaving it sleek and tight instead.
Everyone today has the same goal – to have a smooth and toned tummy. It’s likely that even if you exercise and monitor what you eat, you won’t get the results you’re hoping for.
Many people have average body weight but have a loose, sagging, or protruding belly. A tummy tuck or abdominoplasty surgery includes abdominal muscle tightening which in turn improves your core muscle strength.
In this blog, we will let you know the cost of abdominoplasty surgery in Mumbai.
Who are the best abdominoplasty candidates?
If you have any of the following symptoms, you should seriously consider having an abdominoplasty performed on you:
- You have some concerns about the size and contour of your abdominal region.
- You want to get a flatter, more toned tummy as your goal.
- Even if you have lost weight and been exercising, the shape of your tummy has not improved.
- You either have sagging skin or a protruding tummy.
- You still have stretch marks and a baby bump even after delivery.
- You feel that the muscles in your abdominal region are slack, feeble, or too far apart.
- Losing a considerable amount of weight causes the skin around your abdomen to loosen up.
- You would like your protruding belly button to have a more toned appearance.
- You have reasonable expectations for how things will turn out.
- You are participating in the method to fulfill your own needs.
What are the Best Benefits of undergoing a tummy tuck procedure?
The extra, sagging, or hanging skin of your abdominal region can be removed by surgery known as an “abdominoplasty surgery” Your abdominal muscles, sometimes known as your “Abs,” will become more toned and robust. Any deviation from recti that can find shall be rectified.
Also, the condition of the umbilicus sometimes referred to as the belly button, will significantly improve. After being transferred to a more perfect place, it will once again be compact and shapely.
The treatment to fix any hernia or strained abdominal muscles is also included in a “tummy tuck”.
To summarize, your abdominal muscles will once again be toned and flat.
What can’t an Abdominoplasty accomplish?
The abdominoplasty procedure is not a suitable replacement for losing weight. It would help if you achieved a weight loss of at least thirty to forty percent of your optimum bodyweight before a tummy tuck procedure. During your visit, Dr. Siddharth Prakash will offer advice and guidance to assist you in making this decision.
Dr. Siddharth Prakash, widely regarded as one of the most talented plastic surgeons in Mumbai. He is considered the top cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai for doing tummy tuck surgery on male and female patients.
How is an Abdominoplasty surgery done?
General anesthesia provides the patient with the most incredible comfort level during the abdominoplasty surgery. Liposuction is the procedure that is typically performed first to remove extra fat from the sides and upper region of the patient’s tummy.
The incision will be made just above where your pubic hairline is located. It is intended that this incision will be concealed within the line of your bikini or underwear.
The belly’s skin is pulled upward, and the abdominal muscles, often known as the Abs, are contracted and strengthened. After that, skin hanging loose is pushed down, and any excess fat and skin are cut away.
The abdominoplasty procedure can give you the toned tummy of your dreams. The cost of abdominoplasty in Mumbai varies from Rs 150000 to Rs 250000.