There are many little things that must be successful before any event or celebration affair as a whole turns out to be successful as well. One of these little things is making sure the cake meets or exceed your expectation. By the way, the best log cake collection in Singapore can be found on www.emicakes.com.sg/log-cake-singapore, do well to check them out.
I will show you how you can choose the right baker to get your cake from when planning any event. Continue reading to learn this process:
- Are you planning the party yourself or you will leave it in the hands of an event planner? If it’s the former then you have serious work to do but if it’s the latter then you can delegate the duty of finding the baker to your event planner so you need not be bothered by any of these.
- If you are planning the event yourself, the next thing is to look at your budget? How much are you willing to spend on a cake. This decision should be influenced by the number of people you are expecting at the party amongst others.
- Ask your friends who are peradventure in the food industry for suggestions on bakers who are reliable or you could just run a simple google search of ‘bakers near me’
- Once you have a list of prospective bakers on your hand, proceed to run an investigation on their background. You can, first of all, begin by checking what others have to say about doing business with these bakers and then proceed to see their catalogue on social media and if they have a website, you should most definitely check it out.
- After gathering information from the above, proceed to schedule a call with their customer helpdesk, and ask about their mode of operation. Some of the things you can ask are:
- How long does it take to have a cake delivered?
- What is the pricing policy?
- They should give you two or three referrals you can talk to about the quality of their service.
- You can also request that they send a catalogue of their cake collection to your mail.
- Whichever baker provides the most satisfactory answers to your queries and whose price, cake designs and quality you also find most appealing should be the one you choose. Please avoid the temptation of choosing based on affordability alone. Cheap means poor quality in most cases.
Now you may wonder, what benefit lies in following these steps to choose a baker for your event. Here are some of the top benefits you’ll derive:
- You will get the best value for your money: by following the aforementioned, you will be saved from the possibility of getting a cake that is below your expectation.
- It also helps to ensure that your event is memorable, people will talk to other people about how they enjoyed a great cake at your event.
- It saves you from the disappointment of engaging a baker who does not keep to time.