Men with diabetes are at an elevated risk of developing ED (erectile dysfunction), irrespective of what type of diabetes they have. While a vast majority of men develop this condition, men with Diabetes may get it nearly 5-10 years earlier than others.
In most cases, ED is associated with insufficient blood flowing to the penis. However, certain psychological or neurological factors may also contribute to erectile dysfunction in men.
Some of the common causes that make men with Diabetes more susceptible to developing erectile dysfunction include:
- Damage to blood vessels: People with diabetes have an increased concentration of glucose in their bloodstream, which leads to damage to the small blood vessels. This is what leads to nerve pain, kidney damage, and loss of vision. It is the damage to the small blood vessels in the penis that makes it challenging to get and maintain erections.
Erectile dysfunction is generally known to be worse in men with chronic, uncontrolled Diabetes. If you’ve high blood pressure in addition to Diabetes, you may be at higher risk for ED due to greater damage caused to the blood vessels.
- Medication side effects: Men with Diabetes are usually prescribed multiple medications to reduce the risk of diabetes complications and prevent heart disease. Some of those drugs may cause erectile dysfunction by reducing your blood pressure levels or causing other problems that may make it difficult for you to get and maintain erections.
- Depression: Many men get overwhelmed with the thought of managing a tough disease like Diabetes. As a result, they get stressed or depressed, which can impact sexual function. In this case, finding the best ways to manage stress and depression could be beneficial in improving erectile dysfunction.
- Low testosterone: Research suggests that nearly 25% of men with erectile dysfunction have low levels of testosterone, the hormone that plays a crucial role in sexual function in men. Low levels of it can lead to trouble getting or maintaining erections.
How To Manage ED When You’ve Diabetes?
There’s no best treatment option that works for all men with Diabetes. Here are some strategies that can help control your blood cholesterol and reduce the risk of developing erectile dysfunction:
Following are some of the basic lifestyle changes men with Diabetes should consider. If you wish to get more information regarding the best ways to accomplish each of these, kindly ask your healthcare provider.
- Quit smoking: Smoking raises your blood pressure levels, which can damage the small blood vessels in your penis, increasing your risk for erectile dysfunction. Diabetes makes this problem even worse as it can itself cause damage to your blood vessels. Many people have turned to prescription medication to help them quit smoking. Search for chantix coupons to help lower you cost of the prescription.
- Manage stress: Diabetes may cause certain mental health problems, including stress, anxiety, or depression – all of which can contribute to erectile dysfunction. You can manage your stress levels by engaging in activities such as yoga, meditation, breathing exercises, or counseling.
- Exercise and lose weight: Losing weight is crucial for men with Diabetes, especially those who are overweight or obese, as it can help regulate blood glucose levels and improve blood circulation. These enhancements can also help you overcome erectile dysfunction. Multiple studies have found weight loss to be an effective remedy to regain sexual function for most men.
- Switch to a healthier diet: Studies suggest that men with high cholesterol are at significant risk for developing erectile dysfunction in men and that switching to low fat and low cholesterol diet like consuming magnesium glycinate supplement amazon can mitigate this risk.
If, after diagnosis, your healthcare provider finds that no other health conditions are responsible for your ED, he may prescribe any of the following drug alternatives to help.
- Sildenafil (Viagra)
- Cialis (tadalafil)
- Levitra (vardenafil)
- Stendra (avanafil)
One of the best and widely prescribed drugs are sildenafil (viagra). It is highly effective, but being a branded medication, it is quite expensive.
If you’re seeking a cost-effective medication for ED, try Kamagra oral jelly.
What Is Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra oral jelly is the most effective generic version of viagra. It is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men. Kamagra oral jelly is a prescription medication, so make sure to have a proper consultation with your healthcare provider before starting to use it.
How To Use Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra oral jelly is an easy-to-use oral medication. It comes in gel form in sachets. You need to take one sachet at a time. Drinking adequate water after swallowing the medication isn’t required, but you can do so if you wish to.
Kamagra oral jelly is available in a diverse range of flavors; choose the ones that you like. Some of the available flavors include pineapple, orange, mango, banana, vanilla, butterscotch, etc.
Take Kamagra oral jelly prior to engaging in sexual intercourse. Its effects start within just 15 minutes of drug administration. Make sure you don’t have a high-fat meal or excessive alcohol while you are planning to take Kamagra oral jelly as they can delay the effects of the medication or lead to undesirable effects.
How To Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra oral jelly is available in most leading online and physical pharmacies. You can buy the medication from any drugstore that’s safe and reliable.
One best place to shop for Kamagra oral jelly in the United States is Cheap Medicine Shop. Visit the online pharmacy and shop for the ED pills that your healthcare provider has prescribed for you.
Read More About: tamilmv