You can invest your money in bitcoin and earn a high return, but without minimizing your risk, you should not invest your funds. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, and you should prepare an exit plan while you enter the crypto world. You must also have a risk management strategy to minimise your risk.
Click on this image to get more information
Crypto trading strategies that can help you to minimize your risk:
- Choosing the right exchange platform- It is true that many investors have earned a huge return from their crypto investment, but you should not jump on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies only because your friends do the same. There several crypto trading platform providing you the right podium to start trading. For example, keeping your private keys with an exchange is not a safe option because cybercriminals can hack your crypto account. You must check whether the crypto exchange platform you choose is secure and credible. You can use the Bitcoin Era app in this regard, as it is a trusted and secured platform.
- Plan your investment wisely- To minimize your risk, you should invest a maximum of 30% of your portfolio on crypto and do not leave your coins in on an exchange when you are not active. You should add more currencies or digital assets to your portfolio to diversify your investment profile, and you must do some research before you use an exchange for crypto trading.
- Spend enough time studying the market– You can spend hours on the crypto market and invest your money in a cryptocurrency. But, you can lose your funds if the price falls. Hence, you must emphasize that choosing the right strategy for trading plays a pivotal role here. It is not important to spend hours on your research, and you can choose automated scalping tends to get a high return from your investment. Always check the market condition before you invest. You can check the price of such currencies and compare the same with their previous value.
- Plan your exit move as well- As stated above that, you must have an exit strategy while you invest your funds in Bitcoin or any other digital assets. You can buy such assets during strong market trends and hold such coins or tokens for a longer period of time. But, you must decide on an exit plan, and you should sell your coins at the right time to gain a huge profit.
- You should not use excessive leverage while you trade cryptocurrencies. There will be no fixed time like the stock exchange. It is a flexible investment option, and you can invest your funds anytime. But, buying and selling such coins frequently can affect your investment plan. Some exchanges are available where you can use 100% leverage, but a wrong move can destroy your entire investment.
- Be ready to embrace the fluctuations- You should not panic while you invest your funds in crypto. Crypto news can hit the market badly, and wrong news can decline the market. Many investors tend to sell their coins at fewer prices due to a hype circulated on social media. Such news is circulated by the investors only, and they can buy more coins while other investors start selling their coins at lower prices. So, you must check the news and recent trends available on crypto exchanges, and you should invest your funds without any fear.
Crypto accounts can be hacked, and hackers can steal your currencies. Apart from that, there are no legal resources available to make such investment safe and secured. Even investors can face some issues in their taxation because there is no set of regulations available for all states. For example, Indians can invest in crypto, but they have to pay 30% tax on their profit gained from such digital assets.
The government regulates stock exchanges, but you cannot claim your funds from any government if you lose your funds in the stock market. So, crypto is volatile and risky, but stocks are equally volatile. If you want to keep your funds safe, you must do some research, and you can easily gain a huge profit from crypto if you maintain the right trading strategy.