Are you currently planning to get shifted from android to the iOS operating system?
Are you currently worried about the complex data transfer processes you have to go through during this?
If yes, just put on all of your worries inside a bag and then throw it out of your window.
Transferring data between the different operating systems has not remained an issue now. Whether it is about how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android or you have to transfer data from Android to Android, everything can be resolved easily now and that too just within a fraction of seconds. One can easily do it just by making use of some tactics and once done you can easily access all of your data on the other operating system.
This guide is being compiled for assisting you in the data transfer process. We are going to enlist you different methods for the same here. You can easily try on any of these for ensuring safe data transfer without any issues.
How to transfer data using Dr.Fone – Phone Transfer?
Dr.Fone – Phone Transfer is one of the leading and best options for sure for all those who are currently working on querying how to transfer data between iOS/Android. The app is designed to be compatible with all of the leading versions of the iPhone and Android devices without any issues. Dr.Fone – Phone Transfer does come up with a very intuitive interface that one can handle and work on easily. The best thing about this wonderful software is that it offers you one-click data and a contact transfer process. The only things you have to do for enabling successful data transfer from Android to iOS devices are:
- Launch your web browser and then search for the option of Dr.Fone – Phone Transfer there.
- Select the latest version of the Dr.Fone – Phone Transfer app and then allow it to install on your device.
- Once you have done the above process successfully, now simply launch the Dr.Fone app on your device and then go to the option of “Phone Transfer” there.
- You next have to connect your Android and iPhone devices to the system.
- Once you connect both of the devices over there, the application will detect the devices automatically.
- Make sure to select Android as the source phone and the iPhone as the destination phone.
- Users can even switch both of the options just by tapping on the “Flip” button being provided there at alternate positions.
- On the successful completion of the above process, you net have to select the data you are willing to move in.
- For example, if you are willing to move contacts, just enable “Contacts” and once done tap on the “Start Transfer” button.
- This process will initiate the file transfer process between android and iOS devices.
- It will hardly take a very few seconds to accomplish the data transfer process.
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone for free?
Dr.Fone – Phone Transfer is for sure one of the leading data transfer options available in the market but the only drawback with this option is that it is a paid option. If you are not in the mood of spending any money just for transferring contacts from your android phone to iPhone, just make sure to follow up the provided guide in detail to get the best help.
- Take out your android phone and then go to the Contacts option here.
- Just tap on the left button to the home which will provide you the menu list.
- You just have to tap on the Import/Export option here.
- Once you have done with it, now tap on the option of USB storage followed by tapping on the OK button. It will help you out in saving the contact lists to your SD card.
- Now connect your android phone to your computer system using a dedicated USB cable.
- Once you have completed the above step, now open up the SD card file for exporting the vCard file to your computer system.
- You now have to open up your Gmail webpage on your computer system. For enabling it, you can tap on the Gmail option followed by tapping on the contacts button.
- Once done, it will show up in the contact control panel to you.
- Now tap on the More button to move further with the process.
- Next, tap on Import, and once done tap on the Choose File option to move further. It will help you in selecting the vCard file you have saved above for importing to iPhone.
- Now take out your iPhone and then go to its Settings option.
- Now tap on the Mails, Contacts, Calendars option, and once done tap on Add Account option to go further.
- Now tap on the Google option to go further with the process.
- On the successful completion of the above process now make a secure login to your Gmail account and once done tap on the Next button for finishing up the setup process.
- Once done, now turn on the Contacts option, and once done, your contacts will be synced to your iPhone without any hassle now.
Why switch from android to iOS?
The majority of people look forward to switching from android to the iOS platform for many reasons. If you are eager to know what are the leading reasons, just check out the reasons we are providing you below:
- Ease of usage
- The Apple Ecosystem
- Absolute Information Security
- Apple Pay
- Seamless Interface
- Family Sharing
- Great value for money option
Shifting from android to iOS is a great move. The same does not bring up an extreme level of excitement and fun along with it but also brings up a lot of issues especially the data transfer. The guide is being designed to resolve your query on how to transfer data from android to iOS devices. Hopefully, we have succeeded in providing absolute information helpful to you.
Read More: How to transfer files and photos from PC to iPhone?