Have you ever wondered what most YouTubers use to edit their videos? Would you be willing to believe me if I told you that they use an online editing tool with extremely awesome capabilities? Well, my friend, this is NOT A DRILL! Influencers and small businesses everywhere are using them. If you want people to view more from your websites, social media, and YouTube, then this is KEY.
In this post, we’re going to discuss the ultimate powerhouse for video marketing content. And that’s a video creator. This is going to be your go-to guide for all things video creation.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, DON’T. That’s because we’re going to make sure you understand all the ins and outs of this incredible editing platform.
Let’s get started!
What is a Video Creator?
A video creator is a piece of software that enables your computer (PC or Mac) to edit and make videos.
It’s also a web service that provides you with the ability to add music, sound effects, graphics, and more.
Basically, this is how you harness the power of special effects in your video.
While there are many video creators on the market today (some free, others not), this one is absolutely perfect for our needs.
What Can You Do with a Video Creator Platform?
A video creator is an easy way to:
- It allows you to create your very own music videos.
- Also, You can get an exact replica of any professional music video.
- You can make a super-cool, customized intro for your channel that’s linked to the rest of your YouTube links.
- Moreover, You can make a “What We Do” video to show off your business name and website design.
- It’s a cool way to promote yourself, your team, or your business in general! (Be sure to add the relevant text you want to be displayed.)
- Finally, you can do all sorts of other things with video creators.
Is a Video Creator Easy to Use?
Yes and no.
It depends on what you’re used to doing with a video editor.
For many, it’s definitely easy to learn this very powerful editing tool!
You get started by following the simple steps in the videos included in this post.
Also, you don’t need any programming or programming knowledge to edit anything you want with a video creator. You can make videos that are ready for uploading to YouTube or other social media channels.
What Are Some of the Features of a Video Creator?
I’m going to give you an overview of this incredible editing tool, but here are some of the main features:
- The automatic music synchronization feature is another one worth mentioning. This feature automatically finds the beat of your music. You can easily add any type of visual content you want to go along with your music.
- There are also tons of social sharing features you can utilize with this tool, and that’s a bonus! It’s easy to share your videos on social media, especially Facebook.
- The awesome mobile device support makes it easier than ever for you to edit from your desktop or laptop computer… and then continue making edits from your smartphone or tablet as well! (I LOVE THIS!)
- It includes built-in templates that allow you to create professional channels in no time at all. You’ll feel like a YouTuber in no time!
- It has an awesome (for us) feature that allows you to easily edit and resize your videos.
- A good number of users have also discovered that this tool is amazingly user-friendly. It’s hard to believe someone could actually use it!
- At the end of the day, however, I must tell you that you do need to be prepared for the fact that there are some online video creators that are not as easy to use. After all, if it was easy to use, everyone would be doing it.
How Do You Create an Online Video With This Tool?
There are many ways to use this tool.
You can either watch one of the many free video tutorials on YouTube or visit the company’s official webpage for instructions.
If you decide to visit the webpage, you will find a large number of free video tutorials like this one:
Once again, another great way to learn how to use a video creator is by watching free videos on YouTube. You can even pull up some videos that show you how easily you can create an intro for your channel and use it in your videos.
If you feel comfortable enough with these types of apps and tools, then I strongly suggest using them.
Quick Guide for Using a Video Creator Online:
Here’s a comprehensive guide to using your own video creators:
1) Upload Files
You can either upload the files to your computer or directly to the site. The video creator tool I’m recommending supports both options.
2) Add a Music Track
You can add a song or a music track from YouTube. You can add as many tracks as you want for every video you create. (The more tracks you add, the better!)
3) Edit Your Content
This is where you will be able to edit your content and make it look VERY professional.
4) Upload to the Website
Once you’re done with editing your content, you should save the video on your computer and then upload it to your video creator.
5) Upload Your Video to YouTube or Other Social Media Channels
Now that you have completed building your channel, simply log into your social media account and upload the video!
This is a great tool to add to your arsenal because you can have fun creating awesome videos and music videos that will help promote yourself and your business.
I truly hope this guide helps. If so, then I know you will be able to choose which online video creator tool is best for you based on your personal needs.
As you can see, there are many different ways in which video creators and mini-commentators can be used in today’s market.