Is Mutual Fund Investment Safe?
Mutual funds are equally popular investment options like Fixed Deposits, Stock trading, or Gold. If you are ready to invest in the stock market, mutual funds are a great way to achieve your financial goals. Although MFs involve more risks than FDs and Gold, returns are much more if you select the best schemes and sectors. Selecting the best funds can be a hassle for first-time investors. However, you can do your own research and rely on valuable suggestions from your financial advisor.
Axis Mutual Funds
If you are particularly inclined to invest in mutual funds, Axis Mutual Funds are a great choice. There are many schemes to choose from that include large-cap funds, mid-cap funds, small-cap funds, ELSS,etc. All these funds are top-rated ones ensuring good returns over the years. However, if you choose to invest in large-cap funds you are in lesser risks as these companies have enough shares in the market to invest. That might not be the case for mid or small-cap funds as a little volatility in the market can ruin the possibility to make a good profit. Seek advice from experts in the stock market before choosing the best schemes and funds for a risk-free investment.
Benefits of a SIP Mutual Fund
Mutual funds are quite popular investment options for investors belonging to any age group. Many benefits come with investing in mutual funds that include:
- As the name suggests, Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs) require periodic investments over a period of time instead of lumpsum investment
- This is a low-risk option for investing with great returns. However, they are not as secured as fixed deposits, gold, or other investment strategies. But, if selected wisely, you may end up getting higher returns than the contemporary investment tools.
- The MF investor is hedged by market fluctuations and risks with a diversified portfolio. Your money is distributed among a set of high-performing stocks, and it gives your portfolio the much-needed balance.
- The investor gets additional benefits like dividend payout, zero commissions, expert advisory, etc.Some sip mutual funds also give you tax exemptions. So, you can save tax by investing in these funds. Also, SIPs are great as long-term investments.
- A SIP calculator helps to determine the amount to invest regularly to reach financial goals
- The plans come in a range from 5 years to 20 years. Anyone from any age or income group can opt for SIPs selecting from hundreds of schemes available
- The minimum investment amount starts at as low as 500 INR
- The transactions are 100% safe and transparent
Choose wisely for optimum gains
Investing in MFs can be a game changer for you only if you choose wisely. For beginners, it is best to start with a low periodic investment with a long-term focus. You can track the performance of the invested funds with your demat account. Do more research and try to understand the factors that impact the performance of the stocks. You can always withdraw your funds after the initial lock-in period and invest in new schemes where you see more growth.