The Netherlands is renowned for a lot of things—beautiful nature, picturesque locales, friendly locals and amazing tourist destinations. What people might not know about the country is that it is also a fast-emerging academic destination with plenty of business schools in the Netherlands.
The Netherlands is home to a few of the biggest financial markets in the world and the seat of many Europe-based MNCs. This has made it an attractive work destination for aspiring business managers and administrators.
However, before you pour significant money into tuition fees and living costs for studying in the country, you should know whether it would give you the desired returns on your investments. Let’s find out!
What are the top advantages of investing in a business degree from a Dutch university?
You can rest assured that your study experience in the Netherlands would be an experience of a lifetime. Additionally, it can pave the way for a successful business career within the EU.
Here are the top ways you can stand to gain if you enrol in a business programme from a Dutch university.
- You are exposed to a multicultural environment: You get to meet people from across the world which exposes you to a cosmopolitan environment. This can hone your interpersonal skills.
- Your study costs would be reasonably affordable: Studying in the Netherlands can be relatively cheaper as compared to other European countries like Frace or Spain. This keeps your education costs down and leaves you some funds to explore the country.
- The Dutch believe in industry-oriented education and innovative teaching methods: The Dutch education system is renowned across the world for designing its curriculums to produce industry-ready graduates. This means whatever you study in college would be directly useful for your career.
- The living expenses for international students are quite affordable: Not only would your tuition fee expenses be manageable in the Netherlands, but the cost of living in major Dutch cities also isn’t much either. This makes it quite affordable for international students to stay and study in the country.
Other advantages include:
- You can find a wide range of English-taught programmes
- You can travel the rest of Europe on a Dutch student visa
- Major Dutch cities like Amsterdam are big business hubs and attract major MNCs
- Your Dutch degree would be internationally recognised
What kind of career prospects can a Dutch business degree provide you?
Most business degrees from reputed Dutch business schools are internationally recognised and can help you secure a well-paid job with any major MNC. The degree can also offer a lot in terms of career diversity.
Here are some interesting career options awaiting you as an international business graduate in the Netherlands.
- Customer service executive
- Front office receptionist
- Business Administrator
- Operations Manager
- Warehouse manager
- Administrative clerk
- Marketing Specialist
- Human resources manager
Start looking out for appropriate business programmes from reputed Dutch business schools today to begin your business career with a bang.