If you are an Indian aspirant wishing for MS in Germany, this is a “Must read blog for you”. Renowned as a highly developed country, Germany is associated with a growing economy and a rich history which makes it even more compelling for international students to pursue their higher education here. Particularly speaking about the developing countries (like India), students from these tend to study here because of the global exposure.
The case of MS in Germany is no different. Since last few years, the best universities in Germany for MS have experienced a growth of 16% in admission of Indian students. You might be wondering why? The reason is the German educational system.
Why should you pursue MS from Germany?
Endowed with high-quality of teaching standards and excellence in research, Germany has a commendable educational framework. Let’s look at why Germany is the most sought-after destination for MS for Indian students.
- Great quality of education: Well-appreciated for its hands-on learning methods and world-class teaching, the universities in Germany for MS are ranked consistently in the global academic ranking. Not only this, but the employment opportunities are even more effective as compared to India. Thus, it will be leading you to unlock your potential and prepare you to excel in future.
- Reasonably low cost of tuition fee: Statistically, the country of Germany is one of the most affordable study hubs in the entire European nation. Offering the same quality of education (perhaps better) as US, UK and Canada, the MS in Germany fees is simply the best deal, waiting for you.
- Wide range of study streams: Indian students who are ready to study MS in Germany, have the option to choose from numerous degree courses with an added benefit of practical exposure.
- Incredible job opportunities: The foreign students in Germany have the option of working part-time while pursuing their studies. The allowed time is 20 hours a week or 120 days annually. Furthermore, the unemployment rate of 5.3% is what encourages students to apply for jobs.
- Work permit: Once you complete your studies from here, you can apply for the 18-month post-study work permit in Germany. The reason why people apply for work permit is to use this to find jobs in the desired stream of specialization.
What do I need to have to apply for MS in Germany?
The MS in Germany requirements are:
- A bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- You must have a proof of English language proficiency by scoring at least 6 bands in IELTS (a minimum of 5.5 bands in each component) or at least a score of 50 in PTE.
- Your minimum age ought to be at least 21 so as to apply for masters in Germany.
Tips from Moksh
- Since most of the top universities in Germany for MS have a bi-yearly enrollment process, Moksh advices you to submit your applications to us few weeks before the initiation of the admission process so that we can be double sure of each required documents.
- The qualifications and requirements vary from one university to other therefore you have to be very cautious and sure about choosing your desired German university because at the end time it might not be possible to change it.
- Follow all the guidelines; the expert counselor gives you so that you need not worry about any of the uncertainties.