Cedarwood essential oil is made from distilling woods and sawdust of cedar trees. The components of this oil have health and beauty benefits. Its components mainly include- cedrol, cedrine, and thujopsene.
All these contents have the following properties such as-
Cedarwood oil is also known for treating acne, scars, and minor wounds.
Let’s take a deep look at other benefits of Cedarwood Oil-
TREATMENT FOR ACNE
- Cedarwood oil acts as a spot treatment on whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, or sudden acne breakouts.
- You can dilute cedarwood oil with some astringents or face creams and apply on your skin using a cotton pad and leave it for around 15-20 minutes, then rinse and pat dry.
- Make sure to do a patch test before applying so you don’t have to face an allergic reaction afterward.
- Add cedarwood oil to a spray bottle and spray it on flowers to gently scent your home or workspace.
- You can also mix it with other scents like lavender or rosemary to make a light perfume.
- Cedarwood oil is also known as a sedative as it helps to relax your mind and body lengthening your sleeping time.
AS A PERFUME
- Cedarwood oil can also be used as cologne and aftershaves.
- For personal fragrance, apply diluted oil gently on your wrists, behind your ears, or underarms.
- You can also add a few drops of cedarwood oil to products you currently use like creams or moisturizers.
- The cedrol in cedarwood oil has a soothing effect and is beneficial for relieving anxiety and reducing stress.
- It lowers blood pressure hence relaxing your mood.
FOR HAIR GROWTH
- Cedarwood is an essential oil known for improving hair growth.
- You can daily massage your scalp well with cedarwood oil to overcome hair loss problems.
- Though it initially takes a few months to show results but it will treat your hair problems after some time.
- Dilute cedarwood oil in a carrier oil and massage on your scalp to soothe a dry and itchy scalp. It also reduces dandruff.
- You can also try mixing 5-6 drops of cedarwood oil into your daily shampoo or conditioner.
- Cedarwood oil can be mixed with carrier oils (Almond oil, Coconut oil, and more) to massage your scalp and skin.
- Cedarwood oils can also be added to facial masks, scrubs, moisturizers, and shampoos.
- Cedarwood oil helps to repel moths and fleas from fabrics and pets.
- Be very sure that the oil is diluted before you apply it to your skin or on your pet.
- Make sure to consult a veterinarian before using it on your dog or any pet, because some essential oils can be dangerous for your pet.
- Cedarwood is not effective on mosquitoes, however, they repel ants.
Cedarwood oil is generally safe when used in cosmetics, as an insecticide, as medicines, or as perfumes and beauty soaps. Like any other essential oil cedarwood too can be dangerous if ingested. One should avoid using cedarwood oil if allergic to cedar.
If you’re searching for 3rd party Cedarwood Oil Manufacturer & Supplier, your search ends here…
Call us now, & ask for samples, Or Just follow us on https://www.pureoilsindia.com/ for more tips…