NEET or National Eligibility Entrance Test is conducted by the national testing agency (NTA). It was formerly known as the all-India pre-medical test (AIPMT). It is an entrance exam conducted for admission to Indian medical and dental colleges for the courses MBBS and BDS.
Every year students compete for a seat in a medical or dental college. The total number of seats offered is 90,000, including both MBBS and BDS colleges, throughout India. We have brought here the latest information about NEET 2022.
NEET UG 2022 registration
NTA has released the NEET 2022 application form on April 6, and the exam will be held on 17 July.
The table below shows the tentative schedule for NEET 2022 registration.
|NEET Event||Tentative dates|
|Notification of NEET 2022||6 April 2022|
|The application process for NEET 2022||6 April 2022|
|Last date of application||7 May 2022|
|Application correction window for NEET 2022||15 May 2022|
|Release of NEET admit card 2022||The first week of July in the year 2022|
|Exam date for NEET 2022||17 July 2022|
Application fees for NEET 2022
The application fee for NEET 2022 is not the same for everyone. The fee for different categories varies for general, OBC/ST/SC, and EWS categories. The application fee for NEET 2022 has been cleared and has been listed below:
|Categories||Fees for applications|
|Candidates from general backgrounds (general/OBC)||Rs 1,500/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||Rs 1400/|
|SC/ST/PH Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
The NEET UG-2022 application fee must be paid in full via online mode. After you pay online, keep the proof of payment like transaction ID or a screenshot of the receipt safe until your admission is complete.
Use State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Paytm or any other as a service provider for debit card, credit card, net banking and Unified Payment Interface (UPI). Aspirants must choose a payment method and a payment provider to pay the application cost.
Candidates must make sure that the credit card or debit card they use for payment is legitimate. Before going on to submit the application form using net banking, it is a good idea to verify the account balance and have all of your credentials available.
Application process for NEET 2022
The procedure for filling out the NEET UG 2022 application form is outlined here.
- Registration process: Click ‘New registration’ on the new page, which will take you to the instructions page, which you should read attentively.
- Filling details during registration: During NEET UG registration 2022, candidates must provide information such as their name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, nationality, state of eligibility, category, the person with disabilities, identification type, identification number, mobile number, email ID, and security pin.
- Filling application form: Following the completion of the registration process. As seen in the image below, candidates must click on ‘Complete Application Form’. Use the provisional registration number and password to log in.
- Languages for exams: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu will all be used in the exam. Candidates must select four exam cities from which the examination will be administered.
- Fill in the academic information: Provide the passing/appearing status, year of passing/appearance and NEET qualification code. Schooling location, school/college type state that qualifies for an examination, district for qualifying examinations, result mode for the school board, number of rolls, name, and address of the school or college, pin code for school/college. Put in the security code.
- Fill in the blanks with your personal information: Name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, category, question paper medium, and examination cities.
- Uploading the documents: Following the completion of the NEET 2022 application form, the next step is to upload scanned copies of the applicant’s photograph and signature in the format given.
- Payment for the examination fee: The opportunity to pay the NEET application fee 2022 will appear on the screen after you have uploaded your documents according to the guidelines. Select ‘pay examination fee’ from the drop-down menu.
Read more about NEET UG 2022 here – https://www.shiksha.com/medicine-health-sciences/neet-exam