PayPal is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system. PayPal is the world’s largest Internet payment companies. The PayPal operates as an acquirer, performing payment processing for online vendors, auction sites and other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.
How to contact PayPal ?
Below PayPal customer service care numbers for PayPal Phone Number.
Customer Support: 1-888-221-1161 (you’ll need to log in for a one time pass-code)
Hours:4:00 AM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday; 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Pacific Time Saturday and Sunday
Why Do People Call PayPal Customer Service Number?
People call PayPal customer service number for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about charges and balances
- Requests for refunds or other compensation
- Reporting identity theft and fraud
- Questions about account holds and freezes
- Reporting account changes
- Issues with PayPal loans, credit cards and debit cards
Good Practices for Calling PayPal Customer Service Number
There are many things that you can do to save time and increase your chances of an acceptable resolution when calling PayPal:
- Always make sure that you are calling the correct number. If you are calling about a PayPal issued debit or credit card, call the number on the back of your card. There are also separate numbers for those who calling internationally. If you are in the United Kingdom and have to discuss your issue in Spanish or different languages PayPal provides a separate phone number for you.
- Always call during standard customer service hours of 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific time. If you are calling for credit or debit card fraud, make sure you are calling the correct or given number for your card so that you can speak to a live person at any time for your query.
- Best practice is to log in to your PayPal account, click the link for “Contact Us,” and click again on the “Call Us” graphic. This will take you to a page where a number is provided to call and a temporary code. Enter this code when pop-up during your call to PayPal for quicker service.
- Paypal is highly security conscious company. If possible, call PayPal from a phone connected to a number that you have already registered with PayPal. You need to answer additional questions if you are calling from a other number that is not connected to your account.
- Always take notes during your call. These notes can be very helpful if you have to take additional support for your case.
What Query Can’t Be Resolved by Phone With PayPal?
If your PayPal account is connected to a third party or another bank account, credit or debit card, you may have to call these other bank or companies if your PayPal account has been compromised and scammers have used PayPal to steal funds from your accounts.
In this situations, a PayPal phone representative will be limited in what they can do to mediate the situation. Your request may send to another team within PayPal and, in the end, it is generally good if you are able to resolve the query on your own or by talking with a third-party customer care support.