As a real estate agent looking to grow your business, there are two critical things you need to keep in mind. One is nurturing your existing clients so that you keep their business and they can also recommend you to others. The other is getting new clients through your doors.
There are thousands of people across the country looking for their first house, a vacation home, or investment property. So, how do you get their attention? How do you get them to know about your business?
This post will compare two common marketing strategies in real estate – realtor postcards like the Wise Pelican and social media posts – to help you make an informed decision.
Realtor Postcards and Their Benefits
Postcards are one of the oldest marketing strategies in real estate but still very effective in our digital world. A typical real estate postcard usually contains a picture of the realtor, their contact details (including location), and a bit of information about the real estate agency.
Modern postcards also have listings of the hottest properties, with descriptions and sometimes pictures. As a realtor looking to reach new clients, postcards can offer several advantages. More specifically, they can help you:
- Introduce yourself and what your business is all about.
- Generate interest in new property listings within the target market.
- Highlight your success in selling homes with ‘just sold’ snippets and consequently build trust.
- Create credibility in the local community by building trust and brand recognition.
- Add a personal feel to your interactions as you can address the recipient by name.
- Increase your read and, potentially, response rate (if you invest in a well-designed postcard, recipients will definitely look at it).
- Keep your message lingering in the target clients’ minds (postcards are easy to keep).
The good thing with real estate postcards is that they are easy and cheap to create and distribute, making them quite convenient for small businesses and startups. It also means that you have a pretty good chance of getting an ROI that’s several times over.
Social Media Posts and Their Advantages
Businesses across every sector, including real estate, have taken advantage and expanded their marketing online thanks to the internet and social media.
Social media has emerged as a crucial aspect of any business’s marketing strategy.
But how effective are social media posts in generating new leads? Here are some advantages to consider:
- They expose your business to a broad audience with reduced marketing costs.
- You can sponsor your posts to reach more people or a specific group of potential customers.
- They are instantaneous; that is, your message can be seen as soon as you post it.
- There are no limitations; you can post as much as you want to nurture your leads and build brand recognition.
- Potential clients can easily respond by replying to your post or sending a private message, so conversions happen faster.
- You can add media, like videos and pictures, of your listings to your message to make it more detailed.
Verdict: Which is Better?
Now that you know what each method can do for your business, what should you pick?
Real estate postcards are more personalized and are good for targeting clients within a localized area. Social media posts can feel more general and are great for targeting a wide audience. Additionally, they are both affordable and can bring you good ROI if you handle them the right way.
The final decision will be determined by which of the two serves your needs the best but Including both strategies in your marketing plan can definitely help grow your business.
Watch & download most viewed movies, TV shows, web shows at “9kmovies win“.