Rhinoplasty also called a nose job or nose reshaping surgery is one of the most common cosmetic surgeries.
Rhinoplasty can be done to correct a deformity in the nose due to congenital disabilities, an injury, or an illness. This procedure can also be performed for aesthetic reasons.
What is Rhinoplasty Surgery?
It is a cosmetic procedure that reshapes and sizes the nose. There are two main types of Rhinoplasty Surgery: open Rhinoplasty and closed Rhinoplasty.
If you want to undergo Rhinoplasty Surgery, you must be determined enough because there will be some pain during the recovery period following your operation; however, the pain level varies from person to person.
Rhinoplasty Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits of rhinoplasty surgery. Some of them include:
- A more aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Improved breathing and overall health
- Improved self-esteem, confidence and social life
- Increased self-confidence and self-image
Rhinoplasty Surgery Process
It is a cosmetic procedure to reshape the nose. The procedure involves alterations to the nasal structure and can include changes to other facial features such as the chin, cheekbones and forehead.
Rhinoplasty surgery involves several techniques depending on what you want to achieve. Some of these techniques include:
- Closed Rhinoplasty: This type of Rhinoplasty uses incisions hidden inside your nose so they cannot be seen when you look at yourself in the mirror.
Most of the time, the procedure is performed under local anesthesia with sedation, which means you will be asleep most of the time, but awake for some of it. You may have some bruising or swelling after, but it should go away within 1-2 weeks.
- Open (Endonasal) Rhinoplasty: With this technique, both sides of your nostrils get cut open so that doctors can view all areas around them while performing surgery within those areas.
- Open (External) Rhinoplasty: This approach allows surgeons access through any incisions above your eyes or below both sides.
Rhinoplasty Surgery Costs
Rhinoplasty surgery cost varies depending on the cosmetic surgeon and their area. You can get a basic rhinoplasty in India for Rs 50000, but this is not recommended unless you get it done locally by a trusted doctor. The average cost of Rhinoplasty Surgery in India is around Rs 80,000 to Rs 2,50,000.
Siddharth Prakash: The Best Plastic Surgeon in India
If you are looking for a plastic surgeon in India, Dr Siddharth Prakash is the best choice for performing rhinoplasty surgery. He has performed many successful surgeries and has received good reviews from his patients.
Remember, the best nose surgery is the one that meets your unique needs. Choose the best plastic surgeon in Mumbai who can answer your questions honestly to put you at ease. If you’re ready for a change of nose, contact us today to schedule an appointment in Mumbai!