Removing a tree is not an easy task for usual homeowners in Sydney. There are factors to consider, such as the cost, the type of tree to be removed, and locating the best arborist in town.
Understanding the expenses involved in tree removal is crucial, especially in areas like Sydney where costs can vary. It’s always wise to consult with a reputable service like Harry’s Yard. They can provide a clear breakdown of costs, ensuring you’re well-informed before making any decisions.
That is why we created a guide for you to ease the worries away, and for you to be able to plan a smooth tree removal as soon as you need it.
The Price of Tree Removal
Removing tree services vary depending on your needs. This calls for extra services, thus more expenses. For example, you might only need stump removal, which can set you back about $60 to $350.
If the stump requires grinding, the arborists might charge an extra fee that ranges from $75 to $1000. In Sydney, tree removal services cost between $150 -$1000 for small trees, while for large trees, you will pay from $500 – $5000. For extra-large trees, expect the cost to be above $3500.
Types of Trees That Can Be Removed
- Invasive roots: Aspen trees have invasive roots due to their rhizomatic root system. This means that they soak up all the water in the soil so other trees have no water.
- Stumps: As you know, tree removal quotes do not cover stump removal. The tree stumps are likely left on the ground unless you include it as part of the tree removal process. They are prone to attract termites or germinate into new branches.
Factors Affecting Costs
As said earlier, the price in removing a tree depends on different situations. Below, you will see the following factors that can influence the cost of tree removal:
- Difficulty or ease of access.
- The need to remove the stump, which requires extra costs.
- Safety precautions.
- Tipping and transportation fees.
- Size of the tree.
- Location of the tree.
- Owner’s preferences and choices.
Choosing an Arborists
Tree removal can be a dangerous task. For this reason, you need people or a company that is competent in their work and delivers quality services professionally. Additionally, there are some aspects to consider when choosing tree removal services.
Your skilled arborist should have the following:
- Insurance: This is crucial in the case of property damage during the tree removal process. You will not be liable for any financial obligation in case of injury or damage.
- Certification. A qualified arborist should have relevant credentials such as experience and a signed code of ethics.
- Do they have known referrals? You must check out the referrals before employing them.
- Removal plan; Will they drive through your yard, chop the tree down, leaving holes in the ground? Will the branches be left lying around for you to deal with, or will they clear everything?
If your trees are giving you sleepless nights, hire reputable tree removal services. Letting a professional team take care of your dead trees, diseased trees, invasive species, and stumps is a good way to go, as you are less likely to deal with damaged property and injuries.