Gynecomastia, or man boobs, may not be the most serious condition you can face as an adult male, but it’s embarrassing nonetheless and might affect your confidence.
Fortunately, with the right cosmetic surgery procedures, it’s completely possible to get rid of this condition with just one operation!
In this article, we’ll go over everything you need to know about the cost of gynecomastia surgery.
What Possible Costs Are Included in Gynecomastia Surgery?
A person’s insurance and financial resources will determine what costs are included in gynecomastia surgery.
Insurance companies may cover two-thirds or more of total procedure costs.
For example, if surgery is estimated at $7,000 without insurance coverage and you have a $5,000 deductible, your out-of-pocket cost is only $2,000.
The Average Cost for Gynecomastia Surgery
Let’s look at how much gynecomastia surgery costs in India, Malaysia, the UK, and the USA to give you an idea. How much it costs depends on age, medical history, and location. The average cost starts from $3500 but varies.
Note that each country has a different currency and exchange rate, so that prices may vary slightly.
Factors That Affect Gynecomastia Surgery Cost
Several factors affect the cost of gynecomastia surgery in Mumbai. Here are some of them:
- Plastic Surgeon Exp: An experienced surgeon will generally charge more for their services. They have performed the surgery many times before and have perfected their technique. They also tend to have a good reputation, which allows them to charge more.
- Location: The cost of gynecomastia surgery can vary depending on the location of the surgery.
- Surgery Intricacies: If your surgery is more complicated, such as having extensive breasts tissue or having revision surgery, the cost will be higher.
- Additional Surgical Costs: Additional costs associated with gynecomastia surgery, such as the cost of anesthesia, the surgical facility fee, and post-operative care, may add up more!
- The Amount of Tissue that You Want to be Removed: The more tissue that needs to be removed, the higher the cost.
- Type of Procedure: The procedure you have will also affect the cost. The most common procedures are liposuction and excision. The cost will be higher if you have a more complex surgery, such as a skin graft or a nipple reconstruction.
As you can see, the cost of gynecomastia surgery can vary quite a bit depending on your case.
Therefore, your specific needs need to be assessed by a board-certified surgeon in order to get an accurate estimate.
How Can Dr. Siddharth Prakash Help You?
Dr. Siddharth Prakash has helped many men achieve their ideal body contours.
Likewise, if you are in India and need to get rid of your man’s boobs, he is the best option to get your surgery done.
He understands the importance of achieving excellent results and strives to provide his patients with the best possible outcome.
There are numerous factors that determine gynecomastia surgery cost in Mumbai.
However, with Dr. Siddharth Prakash, you are in good hands as he strives to provide each of his patients with the best possible outcome.
He can help you too!