Male baldness is much more common than women’s baldness. Statistics show that male pattern baldness can start as early as twenty-one years old. They start to experience hair loss at a young age and only experience baldness past the age of thirty. Having hair has been associated with social status, a man’s vigor, and a woman’s beauty, so baldness directly affects one’s self-esteem. Many people have started to get creative with how they handle this, whether naturally or artificially. As it does complete one’s appearance, men and women can become willing with spending so much just to cover up the fact that they’re experiencing hair loss. But there are many ways to deal with it without having to spend a lot.
Causes of Baldness
There are multiple factors that can affect and cause baldness. One of the most common causes in men is hereditary. They can start having thinning of hair or a receding hairline as early as teens. Other factors can be easily dealt with such as:
- men and women can suffer hair loss due to old age because of the decline in health.
- Medical conditions
- conditions such as psoriasis have an effect on hair loss or baldness
- there are a lot of factors that cause stress to a person which in turn can result in health issues such as weight loss, anxiety, and hair loss.
- women can experience hair loss as an effect of giving birth due to hormonal imbalance
Balding issues are just some of the causes of these factors, but compared to hereditary factors, they can be easily dealt with.
Tips In Dealing With Baldness
One of the prominent effects of baldness is a significant decline in confidence and self-esteem. This change can affect a couple of other areas that may influence how a person functions in their everyday lives. For those suffering from hair loss, this list may help you regain your confidence while dealing with hair loss and baldness.
- Find a new style for you
- Hair loss can be quite stressful especially when you see that your style doesn’t work well enough for you anymore. Playing with different styles and combinations may help you regain your confidence and take your mind off of the hair loss you’re experiencing.
- Better hair care
- If you’re experiencing hair loss because of nutritional factors or other illnesses, it is important that you take more care of your hair. Some helpful practices include using hair combs that have wider teeth, using mild hair products, and letting your hair dry naturally.
- Consider treatments
- If you’re experiencing severe and noticeable hair loss, it could be helpful to consider some treatments. Hair transplants and scalp micropigmentations can help you achieve the full head of hair you’re looking for.
As some people say, confidence is key. This is especially true when it comes to hair loss and baldness. To the people affected by hair loss and baldness, it is important to keep in mind that it is not the end yet. There are a lot of options to consider to get your hair growth back and prevent losing your hair.