A general physician in Nagpur\ says that there are two variants of diabetes: diabetes one and two. But, people don’t understand the differences between the two. Blood sugar level becomes high due to two reasons. Sometimes body fails to produce an adequate amount of insulin. It fails to use the secreted insulin and lower glucose count.
Type 1diabetes is a genetic disease that shows symptoms in the early years of life. Type 2 diabetes has diet-related causes and develops over time. For people with type 1 diabetes, the immune system damages and attacks the cells producing insulin.
The pancreas is a flat, comma-shaped organ and located behind your stomach.
What are the symptoms of type 1 diabetes?
If your loved one has type one diabetes, here are the following symptoms that he experienced.
- Increased urination
- Unexplained weight reduction
- Weakness and fatigue
- Reduced vision
How can you diagnose type one diabetes?
- Coping with diabetes means getting familiarized with a high sugar count. Consult with a diabetes doctor in Nagpur to know whether you should check it two to four times a day. You’ll need a glucometer to keep track of the blood glucose count. Glucometer needs a pin-pricked blood drop on a disposable strip to check blood sugar.
- You can likewise have a constant glucose monitor that measures your sugar coun. Do it every few seconds. It uses a sensor attached beneath the layer of skin.
- You will need to take insulin regularly. As your body can’t produce it, you’ll need to take it some way. Get a wearable insulin pump. Through a thin filament, you may need to take doses periodically. The diabetes doctor in Nagpur advises you to take insulin injections regularly. It is not a convenient way of living, but type one patients become dependent on insulin injections.
- Diabetes patients need to follow a strict diet. Be wary of carbohydrates, have a controlled amount of carbohydrates. It can affect your health and worsen the condition. It’s more so when you have insulin injections.
- Exercise is a vital part of a standard lifestyle. Regular exercise helps you keep sugar count in control.
Diabetologists claim that you need to take regular blood tests. In particular, A1C screening helps you diagnose prediabetes, type one and two diabetes.
Diabetic ketoacidosis is a complication of type one diabetes. It happens due to high glucose count and it’s life-threatening. As cells starve for energy, it breaks down fat and produces ketones. A general physician in Nagpur claims that you need to go for a blood test when you experience the following symptoms.
- Abdominal pain
- Vomiting and nausea
If you take an excessive amount of insulin, you’re likely to experience hypoglaucoma. When your blood sugar level gets lowered, you exhibit the following symptoms.
- Pale skin
- Fast and irregular heartbeat
- Numbness of tongue, lips, or cheek
If you experience any of these symptoms, don’t hesitate to consult with a doctor. Visit the diabetes doctor in Nagpur today.