Have you ever tried getting access to a particular streaming service but can’t seem to get through? This even happens regardless of whether you have an account for the streaming platform, and regardless of whether you accessed it previously.
Why can’t you access Netflix?
The sad situation is that there are many streaming services, websites or apps that come with restrictions. These restrictions revolve around copyrights, surveillance, censorship and more.
Even if one streaming service was available to you while living in the USA, you will immediately lose access to it when you travel outside the country – specifically to a country with harsh online laws.
Same is the case when trying to access Netflix, let alone the US Netflix library. Netflix as a service is one of the most popular streaming platforms available today, but it is also one of the most difficult to get access to.
The trouble with accessing the US Netflix library
The service is available to users in the USA, its territories and a couple of countries around the world. Sure, you can access it, but you can’t access just about any library.
The Netflix libraries themselves are also restricted to certain countries. For instance, if you live in Canada, you can’t access the entire US or Japan catalogs. Online restrictions are the reason most users aren’t able to get past geo-blocks, even if they have accounts created for it.
This is a major issue, but that does not mean accessing Netflix or the US library or any other streaming service is an impossibility.
How can you access the US Netflix library from abroad?
As mentioned above, there are many streaming services available that are geo-restricted or regionally blocked. However, by using a tool like a VPN, can easily let you access just about any service, website or app, and from anywhere in the world.
With it, you can sign into your Netflix account and watch content from various libraries other than the US one.
How? All you need to do is get access to the best VPN for it, connect to a USA server, or any server depending on what library you want access to.
On the contrary, there are a couple of VPNs that aren’t the best choice. They offer an extremely minuscule server coverage. Because of that, if there are too many users over one server, the speeds, and overall performance can go extremely low.
This is especially the case if you’re connected to a US server while staying in an Asian country, or any country physically away from the United States. If this is an issue, you could always choose a VPN that offers a dedicated IP address.
You could choose a US dedicated IP, if you’re only trying to access the US Netflix library. When
you want to access another platform, simply connect to other static IP servers on the app.
Now sure how to choose a VPN that is the best for US Netflix? Take a look at the guide below.
How to choose a VPN service that unblocks the US Netflix library
Even though a VPN service offers many benefits, not every other provider is strong enough, nor offers enough servers for you to connect to. With that said, you need to be careful while selecting one that is worth your money and time.
Here is how you can choose the best one:
- Since you first need a VPN for streaming on the US Netflix, choose a VPN that offers numerous US servers and other international ones. This way you’d be able to unblock many Netflix libraries, and other services like Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime and more.
- Fast speeds are a requirement for streaming along with unlimited bandwidth. There is no in between. Go for a VPN that is fast, or better put, one that can bypass ISP throttling.
- I like a streaming VPN that offers apps for multiple devices. Some users stream on Firestick, while others stream it from their smartphone. Choose a VPN that offers multiple device support, and simultaneous connections. It means that with one subscription, you can set up the VPN on multiple devices and run it at the same time.
- Choose a VPN that offers high levels of security like AES 256-bit encryption, a Kill Switch, DNS leak protection, Ad-blocking and malware protection. This is necessary for spending large amounts of time on the internet.
- Lastly, go for one that offers a free trial and a reliable refund period. Choosing a VPN is useless unless you get to test it out. Even if a free trial is not enough, you can hack the money-back guarantee and use it as a free trial.
And that’s a wrap! You now know how to unblock the US Netflix library from anywhere in the world! Of course, not every VPN is 100% accurate, as no software usually is, but that is where the trial period comes in. Test the software and make sure you’re happy with the results before jumping into it.